My resarch approaches include
- Using storytelling as a way to co-inquire together, determine vision and purpose, engage together into our living histories, and to develop how we deliver change together. This has been used with clients to improve organisational change approaches and set up change programmes for success.
- Ways of self-inquiring and self-developing as a practitioner using a combination of action research approaches that are embodied, creative and relational. This is the focus of my doctorate and plays into how I practice myself and how I coach people.
In my education work with the Open University I’ve delivered on the following;
- Associate lecturer with research supervision responsibilities on M875 MBA project: leaders of change.
- Associate lecturer on MBA module BB842 Sustainable creative management and STEM masters module M815 Project management.
- Associate Lecturer on business school undergraduate modules B302 Strategic management and B329 Leadership in a changing world.
- Author for the Open University/Future Learn Project Management course, launching in August 2021, focusing on change leadership, stakeholder engagement & communication. This includes creation of content for articles, exercises, quizzes and animations, as well as recorded video content.
- Design of new simulated collaborative activity and assignment content for students in secure environments (SiSE) for B329, Leadership in a changing world, and creation of improvements to the module’s end of module assessment guidance for students.
- Leading support for students deferring or repeating the B302 strategy management end of module case study assignment involving creation and delivery of special tutorials in critical thinking, reflection and report writing. Includes management of forums and one to one support
- Mentoring for new associate lecturers, monitoring of assignments and forums for new and existing colleagues.
- Delivery of synchronous and asynchronous teaching and feedback provision in face to face, via online tutorials, forums, emails as well as one to one support to students.